Airline Tickets Los Angeles
Los Angeles Airline Tickets
Get airline ticket prices from all airlines flying to and from Los Angeles, CA along with online flight reservation service. Up to the minute prices. Select options that suit your needs and budget. Check back often as airline bargains can change in an instant.
SECURITY - All vendors on this site use Secure Socket Layer encryption (SSL), credit card number is encrypted, sent through the Internet as a jumbled code, decoded and passed on to a secure firewall protected database.
In the Los Angeles, Metropolitan area, there are 6 (six) airports used by commercial airlines.
- Los Angeles International (LAX) which is closest to the Westside of L.A;
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR) -- formerly known as "Burbank Airport" -- which is closest to Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles;
- LA/Ontario Airport (ONT) which is located in the Inland Empire, approximately 35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles;
- LA/Palmdale Regional Airport (PMD) which is in the northern part of Los Angeles County. It is in an area known as Antelope Valley or High Desert. It is a commercial airport used by United Express etc.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB) which is south of downtown Los Angeles; and
- John Wayne Airport (SNA) -- formerly known as "Orange County Airport" -- in Santa Ana, CA (southeast of downtown L.A.) SNA is the closest airport to Disneyland. (But Long Beach is about the same distance as John Wayne)